Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I've been reading on this forum for a little while but had no reason to post until now.

I've got a 2017 Giulia QF which originally was meant to be a weekend car but my daily driver ended up gathering dust as I just couldn't find a good reason not to use the Alfa for every journey.

The rears on my car need replacing... again... and I've ordered those no problem, the fronts still have a bit of tread left but they're pretty baked. As this will probably be my last summer with the car I'd like to replace the fronts as well but everywhere seems to be out of stock, does anybody know where I might be able to find a couple?

Thanks

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, I think they're the standard ones without the AR designation though. I'm surprised I can't find them easily, have they changed the standard tyres on the newer QFs?

·
Registered
121 Posts
It's probably worth speaking to them to see if they have the AR designation on them. It seems to me that Corsas in that specific size are usually made for the Quad but retailers don't always know that.

I don't actually need tyres at the moment but I was looking idly a couple or three weeks ago and couldn't find either front or rears available. I contacted Pirelli UK who said they were awaiting a new production run but (unhelpfully) couldn't say exactly when that would be. Since then rear tyres seem to have become readily available but not yet the fronts.

I don't think standard tyre spec has changed on newer cars.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts