Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
T

·
0 Posts
Nice looking car, love mine, similar spec.

Answer to your actual question is no!

·
Banned
4,362 Posts
Mine originated from Perry's via Fiat group lease hire.

Make sure you triple check EVERYTHING ( especially the paperwork ;)

·
Registered
6,834 Posts
My mate bought a Brera off them and they seemed ok from what i heard from him about dealing with them. he had a problem with a window or something on his car and they sorted it out (i think)

·
Premium Member
5,374 Posts
As it's an 'E' registration it was first registered in 'Essex'. Possibly first registered with County Motor Works as there aren't too many dealers around there. Can't really say much more than that - you might try confirming which dealer did register it first and then contact them but due to 'data protection' they may not want to disclose much. I suppose it does beg the question if it wasn't first registered by Perrys, what's it doing with them now? There are lots of possible answers, all perfectly plausible - but it's nice to know the actual reason. To be honest it doesn't seem to have 'travelled' far so to speak.

Good luck!

BTW it's EJ58JJK (not BJ)

·
Registered
760 Posts
Got my mito from them and was the worst experience if purchasing a car. But there is always two sides, others might have had good experiences.

Mine were due to them loosing all my registration transfer documents and actually took a month to get the car and alot of stress. We also a agreed on a full service upon collect and they didn't change the air filter like specified. Small I know, but it's the point of it.

Then the forecourt is an absolute mare to even see around the car and there is no were to park when going to view and the main road has double yellow lines.

Again just my experience, I'm sure others have different views. But the mito is a great car I love mine and wouldn't change it at the moment. Check for the usual problems with the early models of stone chipping paint work.

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
The vehicle BJ58JJK, a Ford Fiesta Zetec Climate

look at the pic of the rear of the car clearly says bj58 jjk ?

some thing wrong there ?

altho they do say in the details ej58jjk witch comes up as The vehicle EJ58JJK, a Alfa Romeo Mito Lusso Jtdm 120, is on our database.
they say its a veloce

·
Registered
6,834 Posts
Forgot to say the forecourt and parking is a bastad :lol: its not really in an ideal place for a car dealership really but im not sure if customer parking is down a slope (or up, can't remember now) in a carpark to the right of it as you looking at the forecourt :). Good luck :thumbs:

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
can some one give me the spec differance between a lusso and valoce because this car has been advertised wrongly its not a valoce its a lusso when i do a check on the plate, have been thinking why the plate on the car is wrong maybe they had plates made up that say perrys on them and got it wrong

not a gd start is it :eek:

·
Registered
30,126 Posts
The Lusso / Veloce was a common DVLA / ARUK confusion.

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
because the veloce was in greater demand than the lusso in the uk alfa had a lot of lussos 'specced up' to veloce level, i think it was done when the cars were still in italy. problem is all the documentation said lusso so getting insurance etc proved problematic, the number plate difference is wierd though, maybe the guy who does the paperwork is dyslexic :)

1 - 20 of 29 Posts