Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
K44 GTV

Anyone....? It was for sale on French eBay!

Attachments

·
Registered
953 Posts
No idea. I never liked the idea of GTA wheels on a GTV (try saying that when you're drunk), but they don't look half bad!

·
Registered
38,472 Posts
AntMat, as I said in that PM to you.. It looked very nice when I saw it in the metal near Weymouth...

The 2.0TB is a very interesting spec. :cool:

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I don't recall being in Weymouth - are you sure it was not Poole?

Re. the GTA wheels - all the 2.0TBs I've seen seem to have these - possibly they were the 17" option.

I'm looking for information as I'm trying to track down the car's European Certificate of Conformity and save £150!!!

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
couple of years ago at National Alfa Day, i'm sure the aroc gtv register chap had a blue TB with gta alloys?? if its the same guy he might be contactable from aroc site.

As for gta alloys as an option on the TB. surely a no as the wheel only came out in 2002. added to which thats a phase 1 so july 98 at the most!!

·
Registered
38,472 Posts
I don't recall being in Weymouth - are you sure it was not Poole?

Re. the GTA wheels - all the 2.0TBs I've seen seem to have these - possibly they were the 17" option.

I'm looking for information as I'm trying to track down the car's European Certificate of Conformity and save £150!!!
I am pretty sure it was the same car, it was in FerryBridge carpark, near Chesil beach/Portland.

You don't see many TB's around, and the colour combo, wheels etc were the same and I remember the number plate being similar.

·
Registered
1,581 Posts
Looks like it has been modified and played with..the wheels...the seats are Phase 2. Not a problem im sure but if u want original this is not the car for you

1 - 7 of 7 Posts