Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
958 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Apologies for posting out of the events forum, but anyone wanting to get into the Alfa area must be pre-registered for this event. It's all a bit lastminute, but please PM or e-mail me with your name/address/reg number and I'll try and sort it out if it's not too late.

Event thread is here: Autoitalia Supercar Sunday @ Brooklands

Anyone who has contacted me already (by Sunday 8th July PM) is on the list, I will post the full details later in the week. Any further entries please give me Name, Address, Reg No. before Wednesday night, when I will send another batch over to Autoitalia.

D

·
0 Posts
would a giulietta Cloverleaf be welcome? Maybe onto the parade lap..

i went there this year for autoitalia, and loved the day , is this a similar event?

·
Registered
958 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Everyone is welcome, just drop me your details and I'll pass them on to Autoitalia. Any parade laps/hill runs will be arranged by the organisers on the day.

·
Registered
958 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Hi Big Ginge
As perpetrator of this event can you pm me your Mobile and then Jo and I will try and time our arrival to match everyone coming in convoy as we are only 15 mins up the A3 from brooklands?
Thanks

Mj

·
Registered
958 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Okay, anyone who has contacted me is on the list. Full details:

Here follows the timetable and joining instructions for Supercar Sunday on July 15th.

Timetable
09.30 Gates open
10.30 Drivers' briefing (Test Hill)
11.00 Test Hill start
11.30 Test Hill end
12.00 Drivers' briefing (track)
13.30 Track demo start
14.30 Track demo end
15.00 Drivers' briefing (Test Hill)
15.45 Test Hill start
16.15 Test Hill end
17.00 Event closed

In addition to the supercar displays we also have car club and classic car displays in support of the event. These cars will be located on the Finishing Straight on the approach to the Banking. The first Test Hill run at 11.00 is intended for these cars and the briefing will take place at 10.30 where wristbands will be issued.

All display cars will have exclusive entry via the Brooklands Road entrance.

Ticket information:
Adult £10, Seniors/Students £9 Children (5-16) £5.50
If anyone is interested in convoying down we can arrange a suitable meet point. My route is M40 -> M25 J11.

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
some awesome vehicle there today- couldnt stick around but had a great time. Nice to see Mario and his wife ...oh and the 8C

Mj

·
Registered
3,269 Posts
Funny how I've lived and worked so close to Brooklands for nearly three years and not been once in that time :rolleyes: Lazy.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts