Alfa Romeo Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
40,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My dad is thinking of selling his Renaultsport Clio 182, so before I do a formal advert on somewhere like pistonheads I thought I would see if anyone here is interested.

Its a 2004/04 plate, black with black half leather/alcantara, 36k with service history and recent cambelt.
4 newish Yoko tyres, Scorpion cat back exhaust system, and grooved brake discs with mintex pads.

The car is virtually mint and has been well looked after, it is very fast (faster than my V6 GTV was if I am being honest) but still easily does 35mpg. Plus it handles like it is on rails..

He hasn't made up his mind on price yet, but as a guide I have seen similar ones going for £5750-£6000

I'll post up more pics tomorrow as this is the only one I currently have.

·
Registered
3,189 Posts
Nice motor, pucker trackday car too. Was it really faster than the GTV, I can imagine it would be only about 40bhp less and a whole lot lighter.

·
Registered
40,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It was faster than my GTV, me and my dad tried them out together on a bit of private road. ;)

I haven't added any more pics yet as he hasn't bothered to clean it. :rolleyes:

They will be here soon.

·
Registered
40,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It looks mint in that picture :thumbs: I see a bottle of Mer polish sitting on the floor, it's good to see that he/ you kept it polished ;)
The Mer Polish went on the Morris Minor you see next to it, that used to belong to my brother.

My dad has had best results with turtle wax colour magic on the clio.

Anything that isn't black tends to show up all of the minor imperfections.

·
Registered
4,467 Posts
Oh.... I am tempted.. will see what bank says.. I miss my clio although I was looking for one in gordinni blue :D

·
Registered
40,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Eventually I will get those pictures, when he can get time to clean it.

Sorry about the delay.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts