Alfa Romeo Forum banner

Anyone interested in a 3.2 Brera look here

439 views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  danstevens94 
#1 · (Edited)
I am going to be selling my Brera, reason is I just want something a bit more sensible as I am looking at getting a mortgage at the end of the year! Not too sure how to feel about that to be honest.

Anyway,

she's red, 57 Reg, done 72.5k miles, had the timing chains done, aux belt replaced, power flexed front low arms and had the front sub-frame treated by a very well known garage on this forum have the receipt for about £3.2k. Also had a CAT back wizard exhaust for it which had been on the car a little over 18 months and sounds amazing in my opinion however may not be to everyone's tastes which I understand. I also bought the Prodrive 19" wheels for the car which I think are the nicest wheels going

Other things to note about the car;

Two brand new front tyres (Avon ZV7)
Two rears are nearly new to be honest, loads of tread
Pioneer head unit fitted, supports apple car play however there is what looks like finger prints on the screen, I may of pushed on it a little to hard when fitting :(

Bits that need looking at:

Paintwork isnt the greatest unfortunately, I think this is the same for all red Breras which is a real shame. If you are a perfectionist then the paintwork will bother you, mainly on the skirts just infront of rear arches, both sides of the car.

I keep having a P1135 fault code come up on the car, reader says it is Air/fuel mix related so maybe MAF? Reader also talks about Lambda sensor bank 1 sensor 1 heater circuit faulty, so may need a new lambda, I am in the process of getting this sorted. What ever is the issue doesn't seem to be affecting performance and seems to go a few days before reoccurring after being cleared from ECU.

Seem to have a small coolant leak - Also looking into this

Asking price to another forum member is £6500. Price might change if and when I list it elsewhere.

Any question or queries get back too me.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
I wasn't aware that owning a Brera stopped you getting a mortgage!...you live and learn!
You will probably get more interest if you at least give some idea of the price. Some on here have a really over inflated view of their cars value...so some members might be worried about insulting you with a low price...that might not be low to you. Great of luck with your sale.

Looks great in the photo by the way...mainly because you can't see the back of it in that shot! Lol....only joking!

#3 ·
Hi,

Yeah it doesn't stop me getting a mortgage, like I said just need something a bit more sensible, I have had a fair amount of disposable income the last 5 years and thats not going to last, the Tax and fuel consumption will not be ideal in my changing circumstances.

As for the price thing, agreed the no set price may put some people off enquiring, I would like £6500 for it.

Dan.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.