Alfa Romeo Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys,

Sale of 4x 18" 7 Hole horse shoe alloy wheels finishing in gunmetal/anthracite grey.

Fronts have Michelin Pilot Sport 3 tyres with about 8k miles on them wear is even. I can measure tread depths if someone is serious about purchasing.

Rears have Michelin Pilot Super Sports with about 2-3k miles on them, again wear is even and I can measure tread depths if requested.

Wheels are in good nick couple of small marks but can arrange to have them like brand spanking new.

Reason for sale is that I have scraped together a few quid and bought myself some 19" Prodrives.

Please do post or PM questions!

Dan

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
wheels are £600, im in Kent south East of England.

Feel free to PM any questions I get an email letting me know if someone has PM'ed me

Thanks

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
not to sure what price is to be expected but they have to be worth £150 a wheel with a good premium tyre on them, two of the tyres havent even done 3k miles each and they cost £180 each fitted haha

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
never mind it seems i can't PM you as you don't have enough posts. Theya re available, Prodrives are going on the car towards end of March, due to poor wheel alignment fronts do need to be changed, some life in the rears tho. Let me know if still interested

Thanks

1 - 16 of 16 Posts