Alfa Romeo Forum banner

61 - 72 of 72 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #61
The weather has been mad this past month. The wind was so bad on the West of Scotland a fishing boat that was tied up broke free from its moorings and ended up having to anchor in the river. Between that and my shops petrol station had to shut because parts of its roof was on the main road then in the Clyde. Saying that we lost a trolley bay too :eek: Blown right over.
Without a doubt the far north has endured the worst of it.

One side of a car wash shelter was blown down at work.....and it was well anchored into the ground too. Thankfully there weren't any cars parked there. After finding out how heavy it was after helping to move it, I'm sure it would have made a terrible mess if it had hit a car.

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #63
The helium balloon on the seafront bought it too....apparently £30,000 worth of helium escaped into the atmosphere above Torquay.

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #69
Stood on a railway platform with no shelter for 45 minutes because of a cancelled train and no information from shitty ****ing Northern useless ******* Rail. Knackers now frozen off, got earache, bad mood all day.

·
Registered
25,673 Posts
Nothing, surprised i thought the oof was coming off last night, my bedroom is open to the eves and the wind was howling?

61 - 72 of 72 Posts