Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
nice looking site maybe a few more Mito bits will appear on it soon.

If your after 16inch alloys does this mean you have some other wheel to sell? I only ask as I have toyed with getting some winter wheel and putting winter tyres on for when the snow returns as low profile summer tyres are not that hot in the snow :lol:

·
Registered
6,811 Posts
yep, ordered many things from there, keep an eye on them on ebay too, get some good offers from them on there:thumbs:

·
Registered
44,882 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

If your after 16inch alloys does this mean you have some other wheel to sell? I only ask as I have toyed with getting some winter wheel and putting winter tyres on for when the snow returns as low profile summer tyres are not that hot in the snow :lol:
That's what I was thinking of doing, was in Germany at the end of last year and a lot of Mito's were running round on standard steel wheels with winter tyres. :thumbs:

yep, ordered many things from there, keep an eye on them on ebay too, get some good offers from them on there:thumbs:
Thanks for that :thumbs:

M

·
0 Posts

alloys? *cough* http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/alfa-romeo-mi..._tyres_Rims_Car_Wheels_ET?hash=item2a045c3297

As for the website, the ipod connection kit does look interesting though, looks similar to a system i had on my old GP which doesnt work properly on the mito for some reason.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts