Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, my passenger seat runners have managed to jam themselves all the way back so badly that they can't be saved. So I'm in desperate need for the full set of runners for my passenger seat, but everyone I've contacted are trying to get me to buy an entire seat, and me living in Northern Ireland the postage for a full seat is ridiculous.
Plus Alfa quoted me £180 for new runners!
So if anyone has any old seats and they'd be very kind as to sell me the seat mount/runners I would happily pay postage etc.
Thanks!

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Have you offered those guys the full price for the used seat and runners, but just ask them to post the runners and do as they wish with the rest. Can't see why they would refuse.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's a good idea, but the cheapest I've been quoted for a full seat was £90 so still pretty pricey for only wanting the runners. I'll probably have to resort to that by the looks of it.

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
I just did a quick google....this looks like exactly what you need.

Seams to be a shared part with the Punto

Fiat Alfa Dealer Parts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I've seen that but wasn't sure if it was the only only part I needed, as I'm not too clued up about these and the mechanic who serviced the car was using plural so I assumed I needed two? One for each side?
Ill get that and give it a go, thanks!

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
See attached if that works

Attachments

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
See attached if that works
Looks like there is two that I may need to replace and that website is out of stock for the other one! Typical! I'll get the one stated before and see if it's only that one that needs replaced because it does seem really stuck on the left whereas the right still wiggles a bit.

Thanks for your help everyone!

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Looks like there is two that I may need to replace and that website is out of stock for the other one! Typical! I'll get the one stated before and see if it's only that one that needs replaced because it does seem really stuck on the left whereas the right still wiggles a bit.

Thanks for your help everyone!
Otherwise you could just wait for something like this

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Fiat-Gran...t-both-runners-3-dr-2005-12-WRP-/262337909684

PS: Have you tried taking the seat off and hitting it with a big hammer to see if it dislodges.:smash::smash:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts