·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hii guys
im going to connect amplifier to my G
but i dont want to cut many wires
as i know it is and option to get Boss compact with amp as pack
so is there any wires already there for amp to connect ?
i'v already replaced the normal radio with Double Din

if not , where i can connect the acc wires ,, if anyone had done this pleas help

thx for helping

·
Registered
8,786 Posts
no, the wiring loom for the (rear?) of the car is different if you have a car with bose. either get the loom from a breaker with bose or pull your own wiring.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
its not easy thing tho to pull new wire to the battery throw the Dash
i'v looked around to find a way to get it throw .. didnt find one

any ideas where i can find ?

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
no need for a wire from the battery apparently, but you will need one from the head unit to the amp to switch it on.

http://www.alfaowner.com/Forum/alfa-giulietta/294814-help-fitting-active-sub-in-giulietta.html

read that.
i'v seen this thread but still cant find a help
they talk about the Bose sub wich dont need AMP

in my case i want to add a AMP ,, the main problem how i can get throw the dash to the battery to connect 12v wire
some say there is already one on the boot but i didnt find it

so any tips will help

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Hi, some people have used the live wire that goes to the 12v socket in the boot to wire up their amps, I've had the amp in my mito professionally fitted and they ran a wire to the battery, they got the wire into the engine bay by threading it through the rubber grommet that the wires from the engine bay fuse box travel through, don't know if the giulietta has the same set up as the mito though.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I have fitted a 5ch amplifier for speakers and subwoofer into the rear of my G.

I wired it to the battery, via the cable grommet through the bulkhead. This can be located behind the glove box which can be removed with I think 4 screws.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks guys
i'v take a live 12 v from the fuse box under the stearwheel there was already one
i will post picture later to help others with this

1 - 8 of 8 Posts