Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All I'm looking for is the plastic knobs for the volume and tuning controls...please? Mine disappeared while the car was being made roadworthy.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
237 Posts
I have some but they're on a working ics............ I'll have a look in morning just incase I have some spares!!

·
Administrator
GT 2.0 JTS
5,166 Posts
Get some for Christmas

£17.00 each from alfa:wow:

and the plastic chrome horizontal trim £28.00:cry:

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Get some for Christmas

£17.00 each from alfa:wow:

and the plastic chrome horizontal trim £28.00:cry:
I called a dealer here and was told I could only buy the whole ICS :rolleyes:

I might go and try the other 1 or 2 we still have left over here, otherwise, see if I can get someone in the UK to order for me (I will give them cash upfront of course....)

Pomeo said:
to save touching the knobs I now wear yellow marigold gloves in the winter ..saves sticky fingers and the black stuff off the gear lever geting on yer hawns.

Q.....Was it PDF that polished his wie kiddie scuff coat?

Pomeo

cocky..see here

http://www.alfaowner.com/Forum/alfa-...icky-knob.html

Aye, have ordered some of them yokes and a can of matt black can of spray so will give that a go I guess.

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ordered two myself, lets see who gets them first;)
Mine are due tomorrow(ordered on Friday night)! Shame I didn't order the paint until today.

Let me know how you go about enlarging the hole on the menu knob (needs to be 6.4mm I believe). I don't have a Dremel, but I think I have something similar I picked up in Aldi/Lidl a while ago. Otherwise, I might have a drill bit small enough....

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I have a couple of knobs available for free and various bits and bobs from an ICS I'm using to repair my own
Sweet! So I need the volume and menu knobs (different sizes). I'll happily give you a few bob and postage. If you have a paypal account, send me the details via PM and I'll make a payment.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts