Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Recently renewed my policy with AF/Aviva after a bit of a faff trying to actually get re-insured :O Anyway all good now.

I took out the optional 'keycare' insurance. Which, I asked if it would cover keys going faulty, and I was told YES, so I took it out.

However, last week my policy book came and it looks like it only actually covers LOST or STOLEN keys?

Can anyone clarify this? I would't of bothered if this was the case :(

·
AO Traders
593 Posts
Recently renewed my policy with AF/Aviva after a bit of a faff trying to actually get re-insured :O Anyway all good now.

I took out the optional 'keycare' insurance. Which, I asked if it would cover keys going faulty, and I was told YES, so I took it out.

However, last week my policy book came and it looks like it only actually covers LOST or STOLEN keys?

Can anyone clarify this? I would't of bothered if this was the case :(
Hi

Can you please pm me your details and i will get this looked into for you.

Please pm me your full name, reference number and contact telephone number.

Cheers
Dan.

·
Premium Member
19,119 Posts
I took out key care a few years back. Unfortunately I never recieved the little key care thing for the key ring. When I lost my keys I was told I wasn't covered because of this. I think the key care thing is a waste of time and they'll look at anything to get out of paying. Adrian flux however were very good and offered to refund me the key care policy costs which I thought was very reasonable considering the key care is not run by them as I understand.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts