Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello

Just wondering if anyone has heated washers on their mito? Do they work?

Could you post a pic of the wiring harness as it comes off the bonnet? I've found a spare connection near the fluid pipe that looks like it could be for the heated washers. I might see I can get the part nos for the jets and bonnet harness...

Cheers
Kevin

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I wondered this as the manual says only available in certain markets.

Checked under our car bonnet last year when the jets froze up and couldn't see any wires.

May be part of the climate control pack or another pack?

·
Administrator
87,076 Posts
T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I wondered this as the manual says only available in certain markets.

Checked under our car bonnet last year when the jets froze up and couldn't see any wires.

May be part of the climate control pack or another pack?
There's a winter pack I think, but main loom will be standard.

If joy look where pipe comes off bonnet there is some loom tucked down side of wing, one bit of which is not connected to anything.

If I get them done i'll post details...

·
Registered
23 Posts
Would be good to know how you get on - got quite fed up of both front and rear wipers freezing up this last fortnight!

Any tips for defrosting them in a sensible fashion in the absence of a heater? Squirt of de-icer down the jet seems a bit mean on the paintwork!

·
Registered
489 Posts
There are a few people on the Giulietta forum talking about this. Someone has found some which connect to the wires that [ i think] are already there , just connect them up?
Our G Veloce had them fitted but as car was used i do not know if they were on from new or added later. Never frozen up yet [rear does] and must admit would never be with out them now.
You should be able to see 2 wires near washer jets? could be different on Mito [our old Mito did not have them] Also jets on the G are placed under lip/ top of bonnet so may be different to yours? Hope it helps:thumbs:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts