Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if someone can do me a favour and look up some part numbers on ePER as my copy seems to have gone astray.

Looking for the codes (and prices if possible) for the left and right black plastic panels that sit behind the headlights, covering the power steering fluid reservoir on the left and the washer bottle on the right, and join to the wheel arch liners. Both of mine are knackered and desperately need replacing. They're for a 2002 V6 Cup.

They seem to be few and far between on eBay and the prices being asked are ridiculous - may be cheaper to buy new ones from a dealer if they can still get them :(

·
Registered
597 Posts
that would be 60622521 (RH) and 60617601 (LH). This is from the latest version. Looks like the price is about 41 pounds each. Hope you find them at the dealers though!

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for that :)

Bit more than I was expecting and I suppose I need to add VAT too, taking up to near on £100 for the pair :( Better start ringing around the breakers then.

·
Registered
2,674 Posts
I recently bought some new from the local dealer, under £40 each inc vat.

All the ones at breakers will be cracked....or they will be after delivery.....even 1 of my new ones has a small crack.

Clive

1 - 4 of 4 Posts