Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
3,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If possible could I see some pics please ?

Not my default choice but maybe worth considering if the pics look reasonable.

If not can anyone find any pics of the seats ?

·
Registered
779 Posts
Mikeyw , check out my profile gallery for the pictures you want.
Wasn't sold 100% on leather before I got the car , I am now :)

Soft , comfortable , feels really durable , all round a quality option.

·
Registered
3,228 Posts
If memory serves CJ Romeo has natural leather in his, as does Fraser. I could, of course, be totally wrong.

·
Registered
3,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks Guys - was sat in a mates Scagletti a week or so ago and the leather interior was a similar colour to the tan 'natural' leather on the Alfa....with kids a risky choice but not as bad on the eye as I was expecting.

·
Registered
30,126 Posts
It looks great but is a swine to keep clean (GTleigh has it on his Brera):eek:

·
Registered
19,680 Posts
It gets very grubby just with the colour coming out of your clothes, you can forget about wearing denim!

Still it looks good :)
That's much lighter than I remember and much closer to the biege in my car.

As for cleaning it's very good quality leather and cleans very easily.

EDIT: Isn't the Ti natural a different shade than the standard natural leather?

·
Registered
3,228 Posts
Mine are biege, not natural. CJ's are black, since his car's an early Ti. you can see pictures of both cars here.
Sorry matey. I'm great at factual innacuracies at the moment. Perhaps I should just keep my gob shut . . . . .:)

How's things with you Fraser? Car sorted and Autodelta tuning box making it sing? PS Wot's your opinion on the 159 2.4 in the for sale section on here? Quite fancy it must say . . . . . . . all I need is to be able to bloody drive!!!:rant:

·
Registered
3,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
It gets very grubby just with the colour coming out of your clothes, you can forget about wearing denim!

Still it looks good :)
Thanks - the grubiness really is a concern and with 2 young kids jumping in and out of the back it would be a pig to keep clean.

Possibly a non starter because of this :confused: .....

·
Registered
19,680 Posts
Sorry matey. I'm great at factual innacuracies at the moment. Perhaps I should just keep my gob shut . . . . .:)

How's things with you Fraser? Car sorted and Autodelta tuning box making it sing? PS Wot's your opinion on the 159 2.4 in the for sale section on here? Quite fancy it must say . . . . . . . all I need is to be able to bloody drive!!!:rant:
Off topic: Autodelta box removed shortly after it was fitted due to hesitation and surging. New EGR valve and flange made no difference. Oh well. Running standard 200bhp now with no probs.

Back on topic: Tyhe leatehr really is very easy to keep clean (well, the biege is). I have a dog that sometimes gets on the back seats and often carry grubby teenagers around. I also drive the car in denims and black jeans frequently. Leather cleans easily with a good leather cleaner or armourall wipes.

·
Registered
22,305 Posts
I had natural in my 159 Lusso and thought it looked great but as the others said was a sod to keep clean.Everything seemed to make it dirty:cry:

·
Registered
7,179 Posts
Actually....

My black 159 did have beige.

The current Grey one does indeed have black.

My issue with the beige Ti is that its only the uplholstry thats beige - the rest of the interior is black - the Lusso and Turismo have beige carpets, headlining and lower dash too which makes it feel light and airy.

·
Registered
244 Posts
I'm doing about 3000 miles a month at the moment, and I find the drivers seat base needs a quick wipe over about once a week, due to wear from my suit, I guess. Takes me 20 seconds, the dirt comes straight off and the seat looks like new again. I've also got kids, and am liking the fact that the carpets, lower dash etc are black in the Ti, as stated. The leather in the Ti is VERY easy to clean IMO. Go for it, looks great!

·
Registered
3,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Do you have any pics of how the car looks with the tan seats through the windows ? - like the stealthy look on the Black Ti and not sure how the bright interior would affect it

1 - 20 of 27 Posts