Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im in need of a cleap as chips cloth interior does anyone have one.

i normaly throw mine away as they only sell for pennys and typicaly i need one to fit into a 156 im doing up.

cheers neil

·
Registered
45 Posts
i am looking at getting a leather set for my 156, so if i do i will give you a shout about my cloth ones. They are from a 2001 156 saloon, and in pretty good condition, just need a bit of a clean but nothing major. no rips etc :)

·
Registered
2,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
cheers just that. anychance of a quick pic just so i can see if there the ones im after. i'll get a courier to collected them when there ready.

C

·
0 Posts
I've got a blue cloth interior from a 2003 facelift 156 if you want it - in pretty good condition. Although not 100% sure if all the door cards are there.

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
I took a set up to the tip today, can check tomorow if they are still there, they were put into an enclosed space so will be dry, grey recaro electric ones.

C

·
0 Posts
Hmm I threw 2 complete sets of leather interiors into the skip last week too...

·
Registered
10 Posts
I'm also hoping to fit leather (when I find a decent one) to a 156 sportswagon (2003 facelift) so will have a surplus dark grey cloth interior in great nick with cards and B pillars.

·
Registered
45 Posts
i have been on the lookout for a leather interior, and the cheapest i have managed to find is £75 for a set, and they are not the best condition :(

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi Neil

I bought leather ones from you a week ago and you could have had my old ones. Are you interested?

Swaran

1 - 15 of 15 Posts