Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
902 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone going to Stanford Hall this Sunday?
http://www.alfaowner.com/Forum/uk-national-events/169989-autoitalia-concours-at-stanford-hall.html

Not really sure if I'll go yet, low on $$$, got stuff to do, and the weather doesn't look great, but feel like I need a meet, will decide on Saturday!
But if anyone is going from my way (Ipswich) Maybe we could convoy it up?

May meet up with this convoy at Newport Pagnell

http://www.alfaowner.com/Forum/south-east-and-london/169999-convoy-to-autoitalia-stanford-hall-07-06-2009-a.html

Ta, James

·
Registered
46,602 Posts
I think me and are will be going Wibs!

Wont be there for the Convoy tho cos the Alfa racing is on at donginton so will be heading that way first.

Try and force Steve to come , tho he may encounter another problem. The other day at the East Anglia meet there we all were waiting for him to turn up and Ian gets a call to say his Battery wont start and he had to Green Flag out..or something along those lines :lol:

I'm not too sure who else from this way is coming either......:p

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
Would love to go but being a 'fair weather fiend' the forecast is putting me off!
Oxbrough Hall was fantastic so the threat of torrential rain doesn't inspire me.......

·
Registered
636 Posts
I think me and are will be going Wibs! whos are?

Wont be there for the Convoy tho cos the Alfa racing is on at donginton so will be heading that way first. is that near Donington?

Try and force Steve to come , tho he may encounter another problem. The other day at the East Anglia meet there we all were waiting for him to turn up and Ian gets a call to say his Battery wont start and he had to Green Flag out..or something along those lines :lol: not really funny at 7.30am - thanks
Just been writing on another thread and reminded myself that AO meets are quite bad for me.
1. Skegness - had MCSF
2. Trumpington - bolt in tyre
3. Oxborough - Flat battery

Still - despite all these probelms I've never failed to turn up (eventually).

Not sure at all about Sunday, having some lady action on Saturday night and may not feel like an early start on Sunday. Another meet will come round sooner than another lady i'm sure so I have to get priorities right.:)

·
Registered
902 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Would love to go but being a 'fair weather fiend' the forecast is putting me off!
Oxbrough Hall was fantastic so the threat of torrential rain doesn't inspire me.......
Yeah I've managed to get a bit of a tan at a few meets this year (that’s half the reason I go :lol:) so the forecast isn't filling me with enthusiasm either!

Just been writing on another thread and reminded myself that AO meets are quite bad for me.
1. Skegness - had MCSF
2. Trumpington - bolt in tyre
3. Oxborough - Flat battery

Still - despite all these probelms I've never failed to turn up (eventually).

Not sure at all about Sunday, having some lady action on Saturday night and may not feel like an early start on Sunday. Another meet will come round sooner than another lady i'm sure so I have to get priorities right.:)
Not had the best of luck, have you Steve? Excuse the ignorance but what is MCSF? the best I could Google was - Minimum Continuous Stable Flow?

Good work on the Lady front, I'm sure she'll be on the same corner next week though?! :cheese: Only kiddin!

Not sure who 'Are' is, maybe a Gregory’s replacement???

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
Still a 'maybe' for this.

The forecast isn't inspiring me at the moment and the you-know-what has hit the fan at work this week and having to work the weekend isn't out of the question.:(

PS: Motor Control System Failure :thumbs:

·
Registered
902 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Still a 'maybe' for this.

PS: Motor Control System Failure :thumbs:
Ahh! of course silly me, duh! Thanks

Hmm I've been invited to a birthday party on Sunday now, all be it a kids party, though it's my God daughter who I don't see very often, so reckon I may give this a miss now.
May save it and go to the National Alfa day instead. Blimey! This is getting big time!

·
Registered
636 Posts
Hey wibble, elvis, james, jamess whatever you call yourself, KT asked me last week why you haven't seen your missus for 7 months and all we could think of was that she'd been inside for some crime - are we on the right lines?

·
Registered
902 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Nearly right, she has been locked up for long periods of time, and there were periods where she didn't see daylight for for over a week, and sometimes she didn't touch dry land for over 2 weeks! She's been working on the Queen Mary 2 cruise ship selling perfume! Sorry thought I'd mentioned her before, obviously not! Well you might get to meet her soon.

Oh and I'm not going to the above meet tomorrow now, sorry if it makes this thread a bit pointless, but just thought I'd see if there was much interest from this neck of the woods.

Will hopefully get to the National day, an idea I've still got to pitch to the missus! Should have the upper hand considering she messed off and saw the world for 7 months!

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
Unfortunately I'm out of tomorow as well. Work has taken care of Saturday so I need tomorrow for other stuff

Bummer :(

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Yeah I've managed to get a bit of a tan at a few meets this year (that’s half the reason I go :lol:) so the forecast isn't filling me with enthusiasm either!

Not had the best of luck, have you Steve? Excuse the ignorance but what is MCSF? the best I could Google was - Minimum Continuous Stable Flow?

Good work on the Lady front, I'm sure she'll be on the same corner next week though?! :cheese: Only kiddin!

Not sure who 'Are' is, maybe a Gregory’s replacement???
MCSF Met Cute Sexy Female Aheeem :eek:

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
MCSF

My
Cake
Stolen (by)
Female

Not looking at anyone in particular here ...:p

1 - 14 of 14 Posts