Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
its not far from where i live and my brother used to work there years ago when it was owned by mike buckler .
i am going to go in my sud with my brother but i dont think he will take his as it is not taxed yet .

·
Registered
2,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
it was nice to have a chat with dave and angus(rusper alfa) and i really enjoyed the drive home in the sud ,it will most likely be the last drive in the sud ti this year so will be tucked away until the spring when the weather gets better and when it does come out again it should have the 1.7 engine in and the uprated suspension also.
im also going to stick with the sud suspension and running gear for a while and see how it is with the engine but may be after a 1.5 gearbox if anyone has one or wants to swap for my 1.3 box.

·
Premium Member
1,984 Posts
Looks like a nice friendly event , but again just toor far. Does anyone know if they carry 164 spares, I know I can ask myself , but just wandered if anything was said by the team.

·
Registered
2,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i was talking to dave about all the spares he has in the loft there and he does have lots of 164 spares .
here is there number ask for dave or angus 01293 871155

1 - 14 of 14 Posts