Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
636 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well back in February the AOEA region had the biggest Alfa meet but we look like we'll be blown away by this event http://www.alfaowner.com/Forum/south-east-and-london/158759-the-big-south-east-meet-gatwick-aviation-museum.html

Anyone from EA going as i'm half thinking about this, going out on the lash the night before though which may have to be avoided if i decide to attend. Be nice to see some familiar faces, some more so than others - lol. (just for you Jim - could be a nice day out for you and your missus)

·
Registered
46,602 Posts
Nope, Im off to the Alfa racing instead.

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
I'm going ... depends on how you define EA as to whether I'm from it or not tho

R

·
0 Posts
I would have loved to go to this but it's the same day as my MOT:cry:
Imagine a photo of your car next to a lightning!! Fastest plane this country has ever had!!

·
Registered
636 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
We could organise a convoy from copdock recycling bins - Alf a (Nick) is usually loitering round there every Sunday on the off chance of something happening maybe he should get there a day earlier.

·
Registered
902 Posts
We could organise a convoy from copdock recycling bins - Alf a (Nick) is usually loitering round there every Sunday on the off chance of something happening maybe he should get there a day earlier.
I'm sure if we knock on the bin his head will pop out!

·
Registered
636 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Wibble, looks like seasider and CT1 are meeting up at dartford services/thurrock/lakesdie at 10am so we should maybe aim to hook up with them too. so suggest 8.45ish at copdock? what do you think and anyone else coming along?

·
Registered
902 Posts
Wibble, looks like seasider and CT1 are meeting up at dartford services/thurrock/lakesdie at 10am so we should maybe aim to hook up with them too. so suggest 8.45ish at copdock? what do you think and anyone else coming along?
Ok should be awake for then! I Reckon we can get a few more

·
Registered
636 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Have a good day guys - will sit down with my hangover on Sunday morning and see the pics :thumbs:
Resident photographer KT is elsewhere so only amateur shots i'm afraid.
To be honest though I prefer amateur work to professional but i'm going off topic here.

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
You'll just have to coff up and pay then Steve.
Remember how much that screw cost you on the last meet :lol:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts