Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,

Anyone fitted alfaholics downpipes to v6 with rest of the system standard? Any benefits felt?

Thanks

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
I got them. No difference in power I think, what with the 3 silencers after I don't think it would be possible to feel any improved gas flow.

However, they're lighter than OE ones and less than half price when you buy both, so it's an absolute no brainer if you need new pipes. My ones fitted perfectly. They come in an unpolished state, you have to ask for them to be polished if you want them like so.

Sound wise there might have been a slightly improved sound, but very, very slight if anything.

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
Since my AH front flexi-pipes, I've put an unsilenced twin pipe ragazzon rear section that does away with two of the silencers. The sound is fantastic now. Once on the move it seems to have increased acceleration when you really open it up, though from a standing start it feels the same.Biggest gain is the sound though, I'm kind of addicted to it now!

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
OE centre withn the sole silencer, back section unsilenced Ragazzon.

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Hi Guys,

Anyone fitted alfaholics downpipes to v6 with rest of the system standard? Any benefits felt?

Thanks
Easy job to do - did mine recently. See Link. As for performance I couldn't tell any difference either so would only recommend if your originals are wrecked or you have money to burn.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts