Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
All my cars are pretty much done so I'm a bit bored and am looking for another project but sadly due to garage and wife restrictions it's one in one out.

The Alfetta is is in very good condition having undergone both a body, interior and mechanical restoration over the last couple of years, valued at £12k.

Ideally looking for a Stepnose or later 1750 or 2000 GTV.

Thanks

Attachments

Reactions: roony

·
Registered
232 Posts
All my cars are pretty much done so I'm a bit bored and am looking for another project but sadly due to garage and wife restrictions it's one in one out.

The Alfetta is is in very good condition having undergone both a body, interior and mechanical restoration over the last couple of years, valued at £12k.

Ideally looking for a Stepnose or later 1750 or 2000 GTV.

Thanks
have not got enough space so if you want to borrow a 105 coupe for a few months, i havge one that I am thinking of selling but already have 4 Alfetta GTVs!

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
have not got enough space so if you want to borrow a 105 coupe for a few months, i havge one that I am thinking of selling but already have 4 Alfetta GTVs!
Thank arguti, that's very generous of you. I need to start my master plan of a 10 car garage built under the house!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts