Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just watched top gear and with all the talk about the fact we should all just go out for driving's sake, anyone want to come with? I'll be setting off in the next 15-20 minutes, any suggestions for directions to head in? (Starting in falmouth)
:thumbs:

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
Just watched top gear and with all the talk about the fact we should all just go out for driving's sake, anyone want to come with? I'll be setting off in the next 15-20 minutes, any suggestions for directions to head in? (Starting in falmouth)
:thumbs:
I would.. But I'm a long way away... :(

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hehe! ah well, have a good one if you do head out.. just leaving now.

·
Registered
442 Posts
I wish there were more Alfa lovers where I live, it's basically just me and Ray on here that I know of. Despite the fact that I drive a Fiat, i'd love to go out for a drive with some of the guys on here.

·
Registered
15,686 Posts
same here... and some distance away

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
I'm up for a drive tomorrow if anyone else fancies it :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
I always enjoy a good drive which is lucky really as I live in Newcastle upon tyne and work in Norwich. 264 miles each way but in an Alfa, who cares about distance. :)

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
I always enjoy a good drive which is lucky really as I live in Newcastle upon tyne and work in Norwich. 264 miles each way but in an Alfa, who cares about distance. :)
:wow: That is one hell of a commute :wow:
Do you do that every day ??? :eek: :eek:

·
Registered
627 Posts
I still want to try out that road between St Ives and St Just sometime. I was in St Ives the other week but didn't have time to take the long route back :(

·
Registered
627 Posts
Agreed - Kernow suggested a mini-meet (incorporating a pub, obviously) in another thread recently. Don't know what Simon is planning for the main meet but we could try out some routes for him :)

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
come on then boys, everyone got a clear evening tonight? reckon the big dog deserves visitors to his neck of the woods!

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
Ooooo.. Now tempted to head all that way, and try and drag some others with me :D

1 - 20 of 60 Posts