Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been reading through the forums lots the past couple of days, no one else seems to have had this problem....

Got my car last saturday, took a few mates out in it, showing it off blah blah, took a corner about 20mph, nothing major, and there was a nasty rubbing noise, like the tyre was scraping on something! My friend had a Fiat 500 and told me it was because of the fat B******s in the back...

Noticed the noise again a couple of days later so had a look around the car to spot the problem...

To no surprise, found it straight away! The passenger rear wheel arch, was dangling down about 5mm from my wheel! Which is why it was scraping round corners... It's literally destroyed the plastic, :cry: but the tyre looks fine!!

Took it back too Alfa and there replacing the entire inside of the wheel arch for me this week at some point.. FREE OF CHARGE :D .. :thumbs:

But wasn't too happy as you can imagine! Will put some pics up after work.....

But has anyone else had this problem at all??

Oohhh, and while im here, anyone else's blue and me like to shout at them in italian when you start pressing buttons :S ? ? Have changed all the languages to english that i can find, but it still tells me things in a foreign language and i have no idea what it's saying too me!!!!!

·
Registered
387 Posts
Google blue and me alfa romeo, you'll have to download the language files for english. Download it to your computer and unzip it then put all the files on a flash drive, there should be around 5-7 files.

Oh, and make sure there's nothing on the flash drive and it formatted in FAT32.

Then stick it in the USB and turn the ignition on, make sure both the doors are shut.

You'll get a message on the dash and there'll be a voice telling you it's updating. After about a minute or so it'll seem like it's not doing anything but be patient, after a few minutes it'll tell you it's updated and then everything's in english.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts