Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
1,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What a fantastic day, first time in ages i've actually had the energy to get up and go and its all thank to Mr Sunshine:D

Cars clean as a whistle and i've even got the Kitchen and living room tidy so etc brownie points when the missus comes home:thumbs:

One downside as there always is, my arms are burnt to a crisp yet my face is still pasty white:lol:

·
Administrator
60,110 Posts
I just got up, had a 5k run and have all those things to do yet :cry: Spider is dirty, mostly dust and got a couple of bird droppings yesterday :rolleyes: I think they aim for me.

I'm white but turn pink pretty fast in this sunshine ...lol

·
Registered
37,353 Posts
I had a great time in it.

I stripped down my rear brake calipers, and changed the flexi hoses on the front.

At least the dirt stopped me getting sunburn. :D

·
Registered
29,280 Posts
happy days... sat in the garden with the paper this morning, then spent allafternoon painting the fence with the cup final on the radio, a couple of cold beers, and a massive growler. i am now very brown indeed :D

S

·
0 Posts
Yes, but from the shade.

Last Sunday's SICD sunburn is at a very sensitive stage, so I'm taking great care.

I haven't had sunburn in 10 years and don't plan to again any time soon!

·
Registered
46,602 Posts
I spent the day driving 4 x 4's up and down big hills and in mud , shooting stuff and had a go at some archery :D all paid for by work :D

·
Registered
696 Posts
Thanks for rubbing it in guys. I was all set to go windsurfing when the phone went...

"You wouldn't mind sorting out a little firewall problem, would you?"

Spent 7 hours in a printers and missed the tides. :rant:

I'm suffering from a serious, bordering on severe sense of humour failure. The first person to try and humour me gets a :tut:

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
Lovely weather, revved up the bbq yesterday and enjoyed a few cold beers. Looking to do the same today :thumbs:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts