Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=350672862934&alt=web

Looks a bargain, but I am not sure if they are all the correct size.

Anyone taken the plunge?

Thanks

Andy

·
Registered
5,227 Posts
Take a punt on it. For £45 got to be worth a try.
Compared to others that charge an extortionate amount for hoses.

You also get a 90 day warranty I guess if you don't like them. Although I imagine shipping it back might cost you a bit.

·
Registered
780 Posts
Personally I would be a bit skeptical given they're from China. Could be a bit unfair but I've not heard many good stories of patterned parts coming out of China. They're usually slightly the wrong fit, cheap materials etc.

But if the price is right and considerably cheaper than other options I guess it can't hurt to take the punt.

·
Registered
3,251 Posts
Looks well worth the price, a lot of stuff like that is made in China and then rebranded with well known brands at twice the price.

·
Registered
780 Posts
The only other issue could be shipping time. Notoriously slow out of China. But you might as well give it a shot!

·
Registered
5,227 Posts
It's a hose. Its not something super technical. I always thought Silicone hoses were way over priced generally. Things from say Samco etc. £200-£300 for hoses is ridiculous.

Personally my jobs revolves around China and their products. Like a lot of imports QC can be an issue but they make some excellent products. Also some cheap crap too.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts