Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
656 Posts

·
Registered
1,569 Posts
As the title guys, i'm looking a main dealer who can reset my climate control ecu in north london / herts area.

I've got this exact issue: -

http://www.alfaowner.com/Forum/alfa...8-i-am-so-f-ked-off-car-now-words-almost.html

Please DO NOT recommend Desira in southgate as I've had issues with them, sorry.

Thanks you in advance for any help.
I too have had several issues with Desira. The service department is a shambles. Terrible attitude and have even damaged my car on three separate occasions. :rant:

If its main dealer you're after it doesn't get much better than Merdien Milano in Portsmouth. I regularly travel 90miles because they're that good. :thumbs:

In a quest to find somewhere more convenient I recently used Wilsons in Romford and found the service to be excellent.
Head technician really knows his stuff and the service manager was very helpful.
Send a PM to Paul at Wilsons, I'm sure they'll be able to help. :)

·
Registered
7,765 Posts
As I said in the other thread, I had the same problem on my facelift 156. The climate control panel was replaced under warranty and the climate control wouldn't 'fire up' with existing programming on the dealers laptop. They had to get hold of the latest programming from Alfa HQ Italy to get it working. If you've replaced the climate control panel, this is what you may have to do.

If you have no luck elsewhere, go to Donalds Alfa Romeo in Peterborough, they did the job and obviously they have the latest programme on their laptop!

·
Registered
953 Posts
There is a DIY reset in a thread somewhere, try searching - I think the thread was titled something like "ECU reset - a miracle cure" somewhere within that thread there is a post detailing how to do the climate control reset.

Hope this helps

1 - 8 of 8 Posts