Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Only 2 black 3.2 gtvs sold on 05 reg and 1 GTV on 06 reg. Just reaching out to say hello if you have any of above 馃枻馃崁

Registered
Only 2 black 3.2 gtvs sold on 05 reg and 1 GTV on 06 reg. Just reaching out to say hello if you have any of above 馃枻馃崁
I meet someone in Aberdeen with Ph3 black GTV V6 going for its first cambelt change November last year, 6k miles on the clock! I think it was a 54 plate

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
I meet someone in Aberdeen with Ph3 black GTV V6 going for its first cambelt change November last year, 6k miles on the clock! I think it was a 54 plate
He must be the other one then there are no others. The last V6 gtvs ever made? 馃崁

Registered
He must be the other one then there are no others. The last V6 gtvs ever made? 馃崁
The last ones registered at least. They could have been sitting around at a dealership for a while. The VIN check on EPER would be the way of checking who has the last built GTV on the road in the UK. When was your built P3dude?

Registered
Never seen that one going about in the town or shire, although with 6k in 15 years no wonder!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Registered
Discussion Starter #6
The last ones registered at least. They could have been sitting around at a dealership for a while. The VIN check on EPER would be the way of checking who has the last built GTV on the road in the UK. When was your built P3dude?
A good point, how can discover the build date? 馃崁

Registered
Discussion Starter #7
Never seen that one going about in the town or shire, although with 6k in 15 years no wonder!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes it is exceptionally low miles... Surprised the cam belt didn't snap whilst parked up just for the hell of it,,, 馃崁

Registered
A good point, how can discover the build date? 馃崁
Go to one of the EPER websites such as FIAT ePER :: The FIAT Spare Parts Catalog at least this one seems to work most of the time though it might help to switch on Google translate if you are using Chrome as it is Slovene iirc. Select the Alfa parts catalog in the top right corner by clicking on the logo and then type your full VIN into the search box. The first window that opens confirms the VIN the model and engine number that the new car was issued with and the manufacturing date. Click the info button and it shows the trim and other info iirc.

Registered
Discussion Starter #9
Go to one of the EPER websites such as FIAT ePER :: The FIAT Spare Parts Catalog at least this one seems to work most of the time though it might help to switch on Google translate if you are using Chrome as it is Slovene iirc. Select the Alfa parts catalog in the top right corner by clicking on the logo and then type your full VIN into the search box. The first window that opens confirms the VIN the model and engine number that the new car was issued with and the manufacturing date. Click the info button and it shows the trim and other info iirc.

View attachment 938870
OK will do thanks. Do we know when the last V6 gtvs were manufactured?

Registered
According to the excellent site by Yaroslav Bozhdynsky here it says the following:

In early 2004 were introduced few limited editions all Edizione 2004 Spider based on 2.0 JTS Medio. More than 31% of 2004 production were limited editions, despite it didn鈥檛 bring the sales and production was ceased by the end of the year. Sales of Alfa GT began same year. In June 2004 Sergio Marchionne is the new Fiat CEO, he succeded Giuseppe Morchio.

December
By the end of 2004 production was ended at Pininfarina San Giorgio Canavese plant. Some cars were still available for purchase till 2006.

Registered
Discussion Starter #11
According to the excellent site by Yaroslav Bozhdynsky here it says the following:

In early 2004 were introduced few limited editions all Edizione 2004 Spider based on 2.0 JTS Medio. More than 31% of 2004 production were limited editions, despite it didn鈥檛 bring the sales and production was ceased by the end of the year. Sales of Alfa GT began same year. In June 2004 Sergio Marchionne is the new Fiat CEO, he succeded Giuseppe Morchio.

December
By the end of 2004 production was ended at Pininfarina San Giorgio Canavese plant. Some cars were still available for purchase till 2006.
OK thanks for this.. December 2005 is the month of last production then. Interesting. 'rovero' was registered March 2005...馃崁馃憤

Registered
OK thanks for this.. December 2005 is the month of last production then. Interesting. 'rovero' was registered March 2005...馃崁馃憤
December 2005? Or December 2004?

December

My car was manufactured 25/10/2004 and is on a 55 plate.....I thought production ceased in 2004......?

Registered
Discussion Starter #13
December 2005? Or December 2004?

December

My car was manufactured 25/10/2004 and is on a 55 plate.....I thought production ceased in 2004......?
Is that car a V6 or jts?

Registered
Euro 3 AFAIK. I don鈥檛 think any 3.2 Busso was Euro 4.... wasn鈥檛 that a key reason in discontinuing the engine?

I found this on the forum:

Registered
Discussion Starter #17
Euro 3 AFAIK. I don鈥檛 think any 3.2 Busso was Euro 4.... wasn鈥檛 that a key reason in discontinuing the engine?

I found this on the forum:

Thanks, its just the jts GTV euro 4 then. 馃崁

1 - 19 of 19 Posts