Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
I don't know that specific car, but I paid £8.5K for a 56-plate Q4 3.2 with 50k on the clock back in March. It had a few extras like electric sunroof, xenons, Bose and Frau Pieno leather, so I reckon you could get a few hundred quid more off for a stock Lusso.

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I reckon you could get a few hundred quid more off for a stock Lusso.
the reg on my brera is very very similar i bet the first owner was Fiat Contracts if thats any help....
Confident he will be able to strike a deal he is comfortable with.
Not sure if it is just a stock Lusso though, first registered with Western Alfa (Perth) so hopefully will be a loaded example.

What is the perceived wisdom on cambelt intervals on the 159 3.2? no doubt the service book will have around 80k miles or something.

cheers

S

·
0 Posts
Confident he will be able to strike a deal he is comfortable with.
Not sure if it is just a stock Lusso though, first registered with Western Alfa (Perth) so hopefully will be a loaded example.

What is the perceived wisdom on cambelt intervals on the 159 3.2? no doubt the service book will have around 80k miles or something.

cheers
Think it is a chain, not belt on the 3.2

·
Registered
161 Posts
It's definitely a chain so you shouldn't ever need to change it, although I've heard of them stretching.

Looking at the dealer's website, I'd say she's a stock Lusso with the upgrade 18" horseshoe alloys. It's hard to see from the photo but I can't spot rear parking sensors for example, so I doubt it's going to have too many extra toys, but IMHO the standard spec is generous.

Good luck in the negotiations.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts