Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Just thinking of selling my Ti 2.0 159 (2009). It's only done 44000 miles, lovely metallic grey colour - 19 inch wheels - 4 new mid range tyres. New map and new maf (Bosch) - new back box - new headlight bulbs (osram). Great condition. Goes really well. It is top spec as usual with this model - quite rare. I read on here that they don't tend to have EGR and DPF problems. Is it worth trying to sell on here I wonder? Any suggestions?

Cheers all.:beer:

·
Registered
600 Posts
Yeah stick some pictures up and a price and you never know, somebody might be after one on here. It sounds great

·
Registered
3,513 Posts
Is it the 1.9 or 2.0 engine ? - i thought the 2.0 engine didnt come in till 2010 but i may be wrong...

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
159 - 2.oltr

Is it the 1.9 or 2.0 engine ? - i thought the 2.0 engine didn't come in till 2010 but i may be wrong...
Hi, This is a 2.0 ltr model - 170 bhp - standard in all ways and not been altered in any way.

Attachments

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Once had a v6 156 (awesome car), sold it and bought an S type R jag (monster), sold that and bought this alfa, now I've just seen another type R for sale :paranoid: Had alfa sprints in the past also, one was a limited edition No 192 ( I think) cloverleaf. So was thinking of selling the 159 - but have grave doubts as it is a gorgeous car with low mileage. These are quite rare too and much better than all of those 3 series breeding everywhere!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts