Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Be nice to get some of us together if anyone is local, if any1 is up 4 it let me know :thumbs:

·
Registered
442 Posts
I know it's a fair way away but you should head down to our weymouth meet...if you can make it I hope to see you there...

the information for the event is in the pinned threads section.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeh ive had contact with Scaligeri already, also a friend of mine that refered me to the site (Harconnen). I actually go2 weymouth fairly regularly i play airsoft at portland quarry :thumbs:

I'll take a look at the Weymouth meet thread

·
Registered
15,686 Posts
They do airsoft at the quarry?! I never knew that! :D

I'll be trying to get something organised in the Devon/Cornwall region next, and then over your way after that :thumbs:

·
Registered
426 Posts
I'm over at locksheath too.

PB, you can't be too far from me what colours your 147?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Cool to see some responce from you guys, ill be at macdonnalds in hedge end on sunday about 8 onwards, if any of you guys get bored come on over so i can perv at your motor ;)

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Haha i did mean 8pm, guess i should have thought about that :D
Noooo, ive done some nasty jobs in my life but i can thankfully say fastfood has never been one of them !!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks mate, im guessing no one could make it last night, if there's a meet goin on near by in the near future please PM my attention to it
:thumbs:

·
Registered
398 Posts
Thanks mate, im guessing no one could make it last night, if there's a meet goin on near by in the near future please PM my attention to it
:thumbs:
Sorry bud .
Was through that way about 7.15 , but needed to get home..
Anyways , Sunday at 8 is TOPGEAR time...:lol:

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Haha no worries pal, i tend to watch top gear in bits on you tube so i gots something to do at work on those quiet days....

1 - 20 of 24 Posts