Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I am on the look for a new toy but it has to be something that wont drop in price like a 156 and an SZ seems to hold its value well. I am wondering if any are here as I would love to see how they take to our roads and how easy are they to care for. Now if a certain car appears at the next meet I could be tempted into a Montreal....

·
Registered
6,738 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for your help Gav as I have had one or two pieces of italian tropica and some roads here really upset them and in some cases were undriveable on as if I buy one I think germany might be the place as they seem to be selling off alot of big euro machines and turning japanesse

·
Registered
99 Posts
Bring your wallet to Donadea....

Well I am on the look for a new toy but it has to be something that wont drop in price like a 156 and an SZ seems to hold its value well. I am wondering if any are here as I would love to see how they take to our roads and how easy are they to care for. Now if a certain car appears at the next meet I could be tempted into a Montreal....

·
Administrator
87,322 Posts
------------

PS Back to the OP, as Gav said it'd be worth asking in the Tech Lounge & also perhaps in the Northern Ireland Lounge for info.

·
Registered
3,807 Posts
If you have 30k then you could get one in Italy :eek:

Or if you want to feel very unique may I suggest a 90 Cloverleaf? One in Spain for 5.5k
or...............

An Alfetta Cloverleaf :) That will be 5k in Germany ;)

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
If you have 30k then you could get one in Italy :eek:

Or if you want to feel very unique may I suggest a 90 Cloverleaf? One in Spain for 5.5k
or...............

An Alfetta Cloverleaf :) That will be 5k in Germany ;)
Well bear1 it will be a xmas pressy as I have a couple of things on the boil that should bear fruit late this year but a 90 would be nice but I think an sz would be a more saleable item for when the next toy catches my eye

·
Registered
3,807 Posts
Have you thought about a Lancia? I was looking the other day just for fun and found a Lancia Prisma turbo 4wd and 200bhp :) you would want to cough up 15k though. The only problem I can see with these type of cars is that due to people saving everything it may prove quick difficult to sell it, it might be the best if you got a LHD model as then you could advertise it to the EU market aswell, just my two pence :)

uhhhh the Lancia Thema 8.32............. sex on wheels that thing!

·
Registered
606 Posts
Well I had never really paid any attention to them until you mentioned it there the other day. But now that I've been looking. MMMMMmmmmmmmm. I want one! good taste Keyser.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
An 8:32 is nice to drive but I have kind of ticked that box but if I was doing a four door q car it would a qp 4 this time

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Well I had never really paid any attention to them until you mentioned it there the other day. But now that I've been looking. MMMMMmmmmmmmm. I want one! good taste Keyser.
Well I am musing at the mo as it would be my fifth Italian rwd v6 as I have never bothered with the fwd stuff as it is that sound up front and the shove from behind but none of them have suited Ireland and some could drive on certain roads here.

·
Registered
5,950 Posts

·
Registered
4,623 Posts
Excuse my ignorance, but I would buy a Giulietta for that kind of money.. But then again, I am a student and can't afford to run even a 156 :lol:

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Well mysterio that box is ticked and they are a fine car that finally has some Alfa soul in it as Alfa were getting too lost in the wilderness...

1 - 20 of 27 Posts