Alfa Romeo Forum banner

Any server gurus out there?

Tags
gurus server
720 views 6 replies 2 participants last post by  EddieGTA 
#1 ·
Help.

(if the following means nothing to you, or you want to make a flippant reply, please do so on another thread)

I'm trying to get a Fujitsu Primergy TX120S3 up and running with Win SBS2011 Std.
I select the OS in ServerView, but when it asks for the DVD, it tells me the version is incorrect.

What am I doing wrong?

G
#2 ·
Is it asking for manufacturer supplied? I know whenever I install HP Proliants the software has two options one for volume license etc, and one for HP branded. Also if it is like the HP smartstart have you checked for a new version of the fujitsu install software?

#3 ·
I was about to say the same thing about the version of the server installation cd :)

Id check compatibility as well, you might have to do a manual install which isnt too bad, just use the server cd to configure the array if required.

#5 ·
Thanks, I started down that route, but still no joy. Then I did some checking... The DVD was for sbs2011, but it was disk 2. The disti hadn't sent the full set of disks!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.