Alfa Romeo Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2012, 159 TI 2.0 JTDM
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

Recently bought a 159 ti and looking to upgrade the headunit with a chinese one as i had done in my previous fiat. As i'd seen a fair few references to Navall on this forum with some positive feedback I decided to purchase a headunit from there on the 1st November.

After initially being responsive to email queries I've now had no response in 7 days when asking for an update on the order. I've also messaged their skype account last night but had no response.

Just wondering if anyone has had any similar issues?

Thanks

·
Registered
2012, 159 TI 2.0 JTDM
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just as a warning to any others, I have now asked to cancel my order from Navall. Communication is an issue and have not received any response to my recent emails, having been led to believe the headunit would be with them 'next week', and 'we've had 71 radios come in' etc.

Having read up on a rover/mg forum where the seller used to operate, there are long threads of complaints of being left waiting for months with no response to emails. I wish I'd found these first.

The seller was eventually removed as a trader there.

I will wait to see if I get a response and my money back but in the meantime I've ordered another from AliExpress.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts