Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any one will come to egypt soon? !!!
I want to buy connects2 or xcar link IPOD adapter for alfaromeo 156 and i cant find it in my countrey and also the shipping is so hard, if any one is coming to egypt soon,i hope he can get me one and i'll pay to him once he arrives.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What do you mean by posted?? you mean can be one sent from UK?

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey Hazz , i sent you pm but no reply!

·
Registered
5,621 Posts
something like a cable could be posted ( sent ) from the UK for no more than around £5GBP, do you not have ebay in Egypt?

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
no we dont have ebay in Egypt :( ,, i just want anyone to send it me with a friend

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
frost :) , i live in egypt and i know,we dont have ebay here in egypt also we dont have pay-pal :(

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sorry,one more question,my player is tape not cd player and has no cd changer?? can i connect connects2 or xcar link adapters easily?

·
Registered
413 Posts
frost :) , i live in egypt and i know,we dont have ebay here in egypt also we dont have pay-pal :(
I think what he means is you don't need to have an Egyptian eBay site to use eBay, just follow the link he posted to purchase the item.

If you're not convinced, try this site instead: Loudlink, - The new generation of CD changers for Fiat, Alfa Romeo, Lancia, Maserati, Porsche - SSD Mp3 player with iPhone, iPod compatible AUX-in.

Also be aware that to fit the Loudlink or Connects 2 you need to remove the small blue blanking plug on the back of your stereo. Also, it doesn't always work with all stereos, check before you buy. A better option would be to buy an aftermarket stereo with a fascia adapter kit from here: 156 Installation Adaptors From Car Audio Direct .

Hope this helps! :thumbs:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts