Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
Am nearly sure there's one on UK e-bay George?

Otherwise, there are quite a few broken 166 TS on Partfinder.ie and there's also one on Adverts.ie

There's a few on Done Deal as well - one in Lucan which is close enough to me.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7,120 Posts
Hi PDF

try typing in '166 breaking' on ebay and lots of options come up. The guy trading as Clarks Alfa breakers in Oldbury West Midlands is very good, top guy who will not hold you to ransom. His is a 99 BTW.

HTH

·
Registered
831 Posts
hey mate if no one wants mine to sort out I will see if it matches and get it to ya..

·
Registered
6,693 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks lads. I've just about exhausted ebay, and various breakers. I'm waiting for a call back off a guy here. So, fingers crossed..:)

·
Registered
831 Posts
if no one wants her when she is scrapped I will say look i need the AirBag ECU and if it matches we can work forward.....

·
Registered
6,693 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
That's actually my advert on ebay...:lol:

I took it out the donor, hoping for a match..No joy, which is a shame because it works fine.

The 166 in need is a 99 model.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Is this the one mounted behind the ICS? Mine (out of a 2000 car) also has a different part number: 60667090 let me know if there's another ECU elsewhere and I'll take a look.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,943 Posts
Thanks lads. I've just about exhausted ebay, and various breakers. I'm waiting for a call back off a guy here. So, fingers crossed..:)
I'll try get to donor car tomorrow night George!!!

·
Registered
9,490 Posts
I'll have a look at what I've got - broken a couple of 166s ....

Are you sure yours is the correct number...according to Eper that part number is for a LHD car...tho why its different I don't know. PM me your VIN if you want and I'll check what EPER says it shoulkd have.......

·
Registered
5,943 Posts
As per my text message I have the one out of my donor.
Can't remember the number now.
Would you like to try it anyway?
When's Damo over to you?

·
Registered
6,693 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
It would certainly be worth a try. I think Damo's coming over one evening next week.
If you could arrange to pass it to him, and if you ask him nicely, I'm sure he'll bring a wheel back for you as well..:thumbs:

·
Registered
5,943 Posts
It would certainly be worth a try. I think Damo's coming over one evening next week.
If you could arrange to pass it to him, and if you ask him nicely, I'm sure he'll bring a wheel back for you as well..:thumbs:
Exactly!!!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts