Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
15,180 Posts
Not sure its been on here but looks a decent bet if its been well maintained with full ARUKSH.

I do like the red leather. :cool:

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I've been watching this car with interest. I've been searching for a 159 for a while, but they are stupidly priced by dealers and the same stock has been around since I started looking last October. I've been hoping for a private buy but again very few come along. Most I've seen are high milers, ex fleet cars or company vehicles (usually given away by mileage and phone cradle). I really wanted to bid on this but wouldn't commit myself without viewing it first, finishing the auction on a Thursday was a bit silly, if it was at the weekend I'd have gone to view with cash. Anyway, if it's in good nick and well maintained someone has got themselves a good deal...............

·
Registered
15,180 Posts
Wow! A great price (depending if you're a future seller or future buyer of course!) :eek:

·
Registered
847 Posts
I've been watching this car with interest. I've been searching for a 159 for a while, but they are stupidly priced by dealers and the same stock has been around since I started looking last October. I've been hoping for a private buy but again very few come along. Most I've seen are high milers, ex fleet cars or company vehicles (usually given away by mileage and phone cradle). I really wanted to bid on this but wouldn't commit myself without viewing it first, finishing the auction on a Thursday was a bit silly, if it was at the weekend I'd have gone to view with cash. Anyway, if it's in good nick and well maintained someone has got themselves a good deal...............
You should have a look a mine for sale then twincamms- Ive owned her from new, 77K miles, FARSH and belts/tensioners just replaced when a modified head was put on last week.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts