Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,
Having recently joined the Alfa community with my new 166 I was hoping there may be some members around the Weston area that fancy meeting for a bacon sarny and to chew the fat about these lovely Italian thorough breds!!! Plenty of decent places to meet around here so be good to get something going if not already :)

·
Registered
521 Posts
This weekend (Saturday & Sunday) is the Weston Super Mare Pageant of Transport. Haven't been myself but if it's a nice day I may drive over.

There isn't much info available but it's held by the Sea Scouts on the sea front & is a freebee. Which is my kind of price!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The Pageant on Weston seafront was good but not a single Alfa in sight. Still be good if any owners fancy a meet :)

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
I'm in Weston and would be up for a sarny. I'm sure there must be others too. :)

Hi guys,
Having recently joined the Alfa community with my new 166 I was hoping there may be some members around the Weston area that fancy meeting for a bacon sarny and to chew the fat about these lovely Italian thorough breds!!! Plenty of decent places to meet around here so be good to get something going if not already :)

·
Registered
34 Posts
Just dropping by to see if anyone is going to the PistonHeads meet in Cheddar Gorge this Sunday (19th)?

Be good to see some other Alfas there.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sounds like a blast. What time Sunday and where does everyone congregate?
Will try and get over

1 - 7 of 7 Posts