Alfa Romeo Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
That does look tasty. Do you think it falls into the category of "if you have to ask the price you probably can't afford it?"?

You're right though, it could be a better bet for a pension pot than some of the funds I am in:(

·
AO Detailing COTY Winner 2018
613 Posts
Lovely car, though I'm not sure that I know what it's for. If I owned it I think I'd clean it a lot, worry about it a lot, never drive it, and still be scorching around in the Alfetta.

Probably deserves to be in a museum.

Bit like me really...

·
Registered
5,783 Posts
Lovely car, though I'm not sure that I know what it's for. If I owned it I think I'd clean it a lot, worry about it a lot, never drive it, and still be scorching around in the Alfetta.

Probably deserves to be in a museum.

Bit like me really...
rob my dad had alfetta,s and i loved them have you got any photo,s of your bella i can droll over:thumbs:

·
AO Detailing COTY Winner 2018
613 Posts
its ok just gone onto your gallery ,fab car
Thanks - glad you like my Alfetta. Of course it's not in the same league as that fabulous 1939 1750 6C - but a bloomin' good car to drive con brio nevertheless. The saloon gives you the advantage of surprise too (compared to a GTV), as most people don't recognise it for what it is...

·
Registered
24,538 Posts
That is so gorgeous.:cool: likewise I'm not sure I'd know what to do with such a thing. I'd spoil it by wanting to drive it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.