1 - 20 of 154 Posts

·
Administrator
87,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
I'd be up for a meet. Can arrange to have my old man's 159 Ti.

Where is the Leinster AO representative?

·
Administrator
87,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm covering all of ROI now, and as has always been the case there's no reason why anyone else can't try to get a meet going :thumbs:

And if anyone wants to PM or email me about anything please do :)

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
I'm covering all of ROI now, and as has always been the case there's no reason why anyone else can't try to get a meet going :thumbs:

And if anyone wants to PM or email me about anything please do :)
Nice one Dave!

There is cars and coffee in Cherrywood Sunday 2nd November, for anyone who is interested. Can start a separate thread if needs be.

A tunnel run as suggested in for sale section is also good idea too. If anyone is planning on going through the tunnel just drop me a PM and I'll join you in the 350.

·
Registered
2,788 Posts
After 31st October, The only Italian car Ill have on the road is a very very scabby punto. It cost me less than the timing belt on the 166, Ive had it for 4 months and, no joke, Ive filled it with petrol 3 times. And just sailed through the NCT so at least its freeing up some cash

Complete strip down and rebuild of the 33 hopefully starts this winter. Its been parked up for 12 months now so needs some attention. The 166 is going to be tucked up for a couple of months while I track down some gremlins which keep throwing up random and completely unrelated faults as they see fit.

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
As mentioned elsewhere Id be up for a tunnel run alright.
Also how about a meet say in the Park/glendalough/howth head?

Also congrats David on turning blue...whatever that means :p

·
Registered
5,947 Posts
Also interested

·
Registered
5,947 Posts
After 31st October, The only Italian car Ill have on the road is a very very scabby punto. It cost me less than the timing belt on the 166, Ive had it for 4 months and, no joke, Ive filled it with petrol 3 times. And just sailed through the NCT so at least its freeing up some cash

Complete strip down and rebuild of the 33 hopefully starts this winter. Its been parked up for 12 months now so needs some attention. The 166 is going to be tucked up for a couple of months while I track down some gremlins which keep throwing up random and completely unrelated faults as they see fit.
There go the piston cups then???
And V6 coffee table???

·
Administrator
87,202 Posts

·
Administrator
87,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Looks like there's a good bit of potential interest for a meet, anyone want to suggest a date or a couple of dates to see if they work for most people.

1 - 20 of 154 Posts