Alfa Romeo Forum banner

41 - 50 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
Hey you guys!

That would be gr-8 (as they say)- I'm currently away myself until next week (23rd) in the 146, as it happens,

But anytime after that would be ace.

Not sure if Purplebug is still rollin' the 145, but I am sure he will still make along.

All the welding is done on mine now, so with the interior back in; it's like a real-car again!

Wednesday 25th..?

Attachments

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
no- I was on the ferry to Orkney!

which is where I am now- just had a mini-meet this morning, as it happens!

I've just remembered that the car has it's 'ground-breaking' MOT on that Wednesday; so, I will either arrive in the 146, or arrive in something else!

Attachments

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
HANGON!

stop the bus- can we bounce this for a week?

Try for next Wednesday instead?

Has anyone totally committed to coming tomorrow- that I would be massively p*ssing off by knocking it back..?

please be vocal

I can still make it, if that is the case; but I have just realised tonight that I have too may balls in the air for tomorrow- it would just be better to try for another night (for me) otherwise I'll be lucky to make it, as is.

Not 'impossible'- just lucky...

Tul- are you receiving, over? What do you say?

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
OK Gang-

"roll up, roll up"

At a retail park, yet to be announced- (but probably Streiton; South of Edinburgh), we are going to have out next meetup on next Wednesday 29th November..

BE there! (or don't be)...

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
Just a reminder gang- that tomorrow night's meet is still on at 19:30, at the Costa at Straiton, next to the Argos & Boots.

EH20 9QY

in fact; a cursory look at this reveals that it's only open until 20:00- maybe we should try for 19:00..?

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
OK!

'all ahead-STOP' as they might have said on the Titanic.

In light of my quoting the wrong night to one third of those likely to attend, the other third of those likely to attend revealing they are unlikely to make it, and the fact no-one else has raised a hand; I think we'll pull the plug out of tonight.

Plus I'm expecting a front wiper motor today- and so will fit that tonight instead.

If anyone who has not announced their attendance, and intended to come, is disappointed by this and still fancies a meetup- let me know; and I'll do the wiper motor in the carpark before you arrive!

JimP

41 - 50 of 50 Posts