Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thinking about going over to the Auto Italia concours/ all makes/ car clubs get together tomorrow at Stanford Hall in Leicestershire.

Just wondering if there is a GTA attendance planned? As I use a mobile phone to access the forum, and as the search functions are now utterly broken, can't search, so if this is posted up anywhere else, I can't find it.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
30,126 Posts
Thinking about going over to the Auto Italia concours/ all makes/ car clubs get together tomorrow at Stanford Hall in Leicestershire.

Just wondering if there is a GTA attendance planned? As I use a mobile phone to access the forum, and as the search functions are now utterly broken, can't search, so if this is posted up anywhere else, I can't find it.

A couple of GTA cars from our section. I'm on Marshall duties from early doors so say hi to man in hi viz vest & Panama hat if you do come:thumbs:

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There is a good turn out here today. The added brands was a good choice. There is everything from Italian exotica, British classics, yank tanks, Ferrari and Masser well represented. Total of 3 156 GTAs. A silver saloon, an Alfa Red saloon on multis and my Miro SW.

·
Premium Member
19,119 Posts
Bit far for me mate. Would have come in the BM though :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts