Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

Have been offered a set of new Supersports for my GT, and would like to get an idea of how they would look.

I think my existing multispokes look great, but the fact that I can get a full set of Supersports for what I consider to be a much more reasonable price than replacing my 1 'broken' rim with a new rim or a full set of used rims is swaying me towards the multispokes.

Have seen them on the 147 but think I need to see them on the GT. Doesn't help that my car is Brunello Rosso (maroon to us Anglophiles) and maybe a bit understated for such sporty looking alloys...

Cheers

·
Administrator
87,588 Posts

·
AO Silver Member, 155 Lounge Winner 09
7,713 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Multispokes look much better IMHO. A right pain to clean though!
Yup I agree with Turin Brakes, I think they really make the car look sxc. One near me (same colour as your car) has the multispokes and i walk past it some days when am on nursery run duties for my little nephew. He always says nice wheels..............stick to the multispokes is my opinion mate....also a 4yr old can't be wrong either...lol... :thumbs:

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Cheers for the link to tanuki's gallery-I had looked in the 'Show us your GT thread' and found nothing. I think they look great on the black car alright.

Re. 'stick to the multispokes'-you're preaching to the choir!

In the past month I have spent the following-4 new tyres; Q2 diff; clutch; gearbox linkage; insurance and 6 months road tax (around 3000 euro in total, or £2250, and I have only had the car 6 months!)-I just cannot afford multispokes for the forseeable future, or, I don't feel they offer value for money compared to a full set of Supersports!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts