Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

I have just bought a 1967 Duetto 1600 to restore. It's quite a project! I was wondering whether there are any duetto/spider owners locally in the south west? I live near Bovey Tracy on dartmoor.

Also, if anyone is interested in buying a low mileage Nuvola Bianco (Pearlescent white) 147 GTA then give me a shout! I currently have 2...long story.

Cheers,
Alex

·
Registered
3,456 Posts
Hi guys,

I have just bought a 1967 Duetto 1600 to restore. It's quite a project! I was wondering whether there are any duetto/spider owners locally in the south west? I live near Bovey Tracy on dartmoor.

Also, if anyone is interested in buying a low mileage Nuvola Bianco (Pearlescent white) 147 GTA then give me a shout! I currently have 2...long story.

Cheers,
Alex
Good luck with the resto - I'm in the SW but sadly a bit too far north (Stroud) to be able to "pop round" - try on the "Classic" section, I think there are some closer than me

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Good luck with the resto - I'm in the SW but sadly a bit too far north (Stroud) to be able to "pop round" - try on the "Classic" section, I think there are some closer than me
Thanks Joe, I am putting the project off a bit really, need to get stuck in!

Alex

·
Registered
328 Posts
Hello Almo
Welcome to AO. If ever you are in Liskeard, pop in to see us (Liskeard Classic Cars). We are currently restoring a 1750 GTV so you can see what Russian steel looks like after 45 years!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts