Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone recommend a decent garage for Selespeed problems without being ripped off.
Thanks! ! !

·
Registered
6 Posts
Go To Alfa Mania - that's just round the corner from you. I had a selespeed problem for months and Gonella Brothers in Catford couldn't sort it. Took it there last week and got it back today - right as rain. Massimo runs the place, and he's brilliant - explains everything and is very reasonable on price.

·
Registered
327 Posts
i use alfamania, they did my cambelt a few monyhs ago. really impressed with them, would deffo use them again. its great to talk to massimo, he really knows his stuff.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I use Alfamania as well. They changed the cambelt of my GTV a year or so ago. Also got my Alfa serviced there recently. Personable chap that knows Alfas. He is not limited to Alfas, he does Lancias and Fiat cars. He also looks after my collection of Fiats.

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
I used to use SE AUTOS in Laleham/Staines. (I DON'T HAVE A SELE) its a one man outfit so you need to book in advance which isn't ideal. His prices are better than others in the area and he knows his alfas, being an ex employ of an alfa dealer.

*Just ring him and ask him about your sele problem, he is honest and if he's not an expert, he'll tell you straight. I was very happy taking my alfa to him but its just too far these days as I need a second car to get away/back etc. - he used to drop me off in Staines high street but it is no longer practical with my new job :(

Also Alfaman in Harrow I think it is, but his prices were very high so I never did try him, its an option I guess.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts