Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
829 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Still on the loo for a good diesel Brera. If any members are thinking of selling please get in touch. I have a 159TI for sale shortly if anyone is interested

·
Registered
422 Posts
Mine will be up for sale in about 6 weeks, if you can wait that long.... :happy:

·
Registered
30,126 Posts
I could be tempted to sell mine for the right price.

V6, Q4, fully loaded from new. 51k. Wizard exhaust, uprated brakes etc.

Fully refurbished wheels, new Conti Sport 5 tyres.

Car simply isn't getting used :(

·
Registered
829 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Adamcot - could you posted details about your car

SR - I know you have a lovely car but I need a diesel as I do 25k at year

·
Registered
1,705 Posts

If it makes you feel better SR nor does mine i've done 7k since march 2013 in mine
But selling it on would leave me with an empty garage. I'd rather just know i own it than worrie about it doesn't get used enough. Just think of the future & how well these cars are maturing keep it mate

·
Registered
545 Posts

Hi SR, still thinking of selling your brera? I tried to pm you but your inbox is full!

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
Still on the loo for a good diesel Brera. If any members are thinking of selling please get in touch. I have a 159TI for sale shortly if anyone is interested
Hi, what you don't mention is your budget, I am guessing that if you are going to do 25k a year you will be looking for a lowish mileage one?
Mine does not get used enough and I have thought about parting with it, the issue with it for you maybe its mileage,101k.

·
Registered
829 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hi, what you don't mention is your budget, I am guessing that if you are going to do 25k a year you will be looking for a lowish mileage one?
Mine does not get used enough and I have thought about parting with it, the issue with it for you maybe its mileage,101k.
Still searching for a Brera Philjay50 please pm with details of your car.

Looking to buy a Brera asap and my 159 TI will be up for sale come the weekend.

cheers

·
Registered
7,149 Posts
Details are on here, just search 2.4 Brera. Not very good at creating a link!
I bet someone with more technical knowledge might do it for me......
There's zero Breras for sale in the classifieds :confused:

·
Registered
179 Posts
After a lot of soul searching sleepless nights and well just about everything telling me not to do it I'm going to sale the Brera problem is I love it can't help looking at it and I've owned it since 2012 it's a 2.4jtdm 85,000 but oh she is a beauty drives like a dream and been regularly serviced kenwood nav unit, the cars fully serviced runs on 19" prodrive wheels and even though its a late 2009 model it has the roof blind. illuminated cills front torsion bar I added the alfa puddle lights as well I will try and post some pictures

reason for selling is a change of job.. but this is going to be heart wrenching not a day goes by when someone doesn't say what a beautiful car and I said they would have to bury me in it before I sold it but I have to see sense and having three cars now isn't seeing sense so anyone interested please get in touch, i'm not in a hurry to sale it but its not being used now i'm in Southampton and have got to arrange to have the personalised plate removed - don't worry its not an alfa orientated one

ive not got my head around selling it yet so its not posted anywhere else at present ive only just this minute been able to say Brera and sale in the same sentence lol

·
Registered
179 Posts
a few pictures

Attachments

·
Registered
829 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Looks good! Any more info on work carried out eg clutch, cam belt etc and what price you want for the car.

Thanks

1 - 20 of 31 Posts