Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
4,520 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's been a very long time. Was looking at the pics from the last run and realised that the last one we did was in 2010!

·
Registered
13,815 Posts
Yes organize one and get that white GQV to tag along aswell!

·
Registered
4,520 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Saturday or Sunday? Once we get some sort of consensus, we can put it up as an event. I'm good for either morning. Any routes that anyone can recommend? If you know anybody else with an Alfa, please invite them!

·
Registered
72 Posts
Cool, can't wait, Saturday or Sunday is good for me.
Historic racing at Killarney this weekend, Sat and Sun. We can get together there too. Always lovely Alfa classics to see.
ok...I think I'll take Roxy on a few practice runs this week, her muscles and joints are a bit out of practice you know, she should be nicely warmed up by the weekend

·
Registered
476 Posts
Sorry guys. This weekend is Historic Racing at Killarney. My GTV is entered for the CARC Concourse on Sunday. i still need to Clean it.

For you who wount make Killarney...There will be 2 very fast Alfas taking part. An Alfa 75 Turbo and a 156 Italian Touring car. This event will be great.

·
Registered
4,520 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
We can drive to Killarney (see below from CARC) together on Sunday after our run! It would be good to check out the racing and the display as well.

Hi guys

Once again the CMMCS (Cape Multi Motor Club Secretariate) is organising as many clubs as possible to take part in this display @ Killarney on the race day.
Fully paid-up clubmembers whom wants to attend will receive a complimentary entrance ticket per "club" car, in other words, per Alfa Romeo.
Demarkated parking areas in front of the clubhouse will very strictly be for Alfa Romeos only.
There will also be an interclub concours with prizes to be won, should any of our members wish to enter, please indicate so.
Lunch time parade laps for those wanting to take part.
Regalia will be for sale from our Gazebo.

See you there !!

Regards

·
Registered
476 Posts
Just take not. If you not there early, you will not get parking. Its going to be jam packed.

·
Registered
4,520 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
Maybe the weekend of the 11th, gentlemen? That way we can watch the Historic racing this weekend and do a lekker high-speed run the next?

·
Regional Representative, For South Africa - AO-SA
5,467 Posts
Ian, what a nice predicament to be in....... :lol:

·
Registered
476 Posts
Looks like I'm Stuffed. Between Kilarney events and Woking on my 145 V6 Project, 2012 weekends are out.

Weekend of the 11th is National Drag Event at Kilarney, and I'm Club Steward.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts