Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, been a member for a while when I was considering a Brera about two years ago. Ended up going with an R32 but looking to change again soon and find myself drawn back to Alfa again. Living in N. Ireland and find the availability of cars very limited so wondered would any forum members have a 2.2 S or prodrive that they wouldn't mind letting me look at and maybe take me for a drive in it. Obviously I would pay for fuel for test drive and bring a bottle of wine/ whiskey/ crate of beer as way of thanks also. I live close to Ards. Any help much appreciated. Already posted in local section but no joy.

·
Registered
862 Posts
If you're ever across in Stranraer I'll help you out!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Brera 2.2

Hi all, been a member for a while when I was considering a Brera about two years ago. Ended up going with an R32 but looking to change again soon and find myself drawn back to Alfa again. Living in N. Ireland and find the availability of cars very limited so wondered would any forum members have a 2.2 S or prodrive that they wouldn't mind letting me look at and maybe take me for a drive in it. Obviously I would pay for fuel for test drive and bring a bottle of wine/ whiskey/ crate of beer as way of thanks also. I live close to Ards. Any help much appreciated. Already posted in local section but no joy.
I have a 2.2jts sv Brera if that's any good to you. I'm in Portadown that's not far from you. I be in lisburn regularly gladly let you have look an whatever get in touch

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have a 2.2jts sv Brera if that's any good to you. I'm in Portadown that's not far from you. I be in lisburn regularly gladly let you have look an whatever get in touch
Hi thanks for the reply, really appreciate it. Lisburn is handier for me but not for the next few weeks. Can you pm me and we can try and arrange something? Cheers.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Benzo contact brera number 07737922646
Hey thanks for the post and sorry for delay, work has been busy. Got the chance to sit in a Brera today at Bursts. Gutted to say that I don't fit in the bloody thing!! Even with seat as low as it would go, my head was rubbing on headliner and sadly that will not work for me so it is off my list. Really appreciate your offer to help me out. Many thanks.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts