Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 185 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
I'm in Watford mate so only round the corner really. Am yet to see another GT V6 around these parts.:thumbs:

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
welcome mate im from stevenage 20min away for me

oh 3 gt v6 owners :)

·
Registered
1,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cheers Rosso2K,

Three of us in one county eh? Who'd have thought it! :)

If we can find a couple more of the Hertforshire crowd we might have an excuse for a V6 meet. :thumbs:

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Sounds like a plan :thumbs: im yet to see another v6 Gt round this way aswel :lol:.

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
it is a very specail car :cool: . It certainly turns heads round my way :). then the added bonus of the power is brill :thumbs:. alfaholic at moment me :cool:

G

·
0 Posts
I'd definately be up for a little Hertfordshire meet. Be good to look around some other GT V6's.

Sadly mine has a broken drive shaft at the moment but she'll be back to health this week I hope.

·
Registered
1,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'd definately be up for a little Hertfordshire meet. Be good to look around some other GT V6's.

Sadly mine has a broken drive shaft at the moment but she'll be back to health this week I hope.
Somebody's been thrashing his baby :lol:

Yeah I think a Herts meet is in order. :thumbs:

There must be more than 3 of us though, surely? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
941 Posts
Hi, I'm in Bovingdon. Not quite a V6.....It's an oil burner with a twist........It's been "Red Dot'd". Goes like wotsit of a shovel!!!!:thumbs:

·
Registered
1,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
Hi, I'm in Bovingdon. Not quite a V6.....It's an oil burner with a twist........It's been "Red Dot'd". Goes like wotsit of a shovel!!!!:thumbs:
Nice one Peterp! :thumbs:

Good to hear from another local Alfa nut!

I also had the lads at Red-Dot abuse my car. :)

Out of interest, how many extra horses did they find hiding under the bonnet?

1 - 20 of 185 Posts