Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
cool... Were is the normal meet at? Or is it all over in diff places... If any of you would be up for it i normaly have a meet at tesside park with few diff forums cars that turn up are civic, evo's, scooby's, skyline, mg tf zr zs, and some out the ordinary...

·
Premium Member
77,372 Posts
We've met up at the Church Mouse up at Chester le Street previously, but recently we've had a couple of meets around the A68 cafe at Toft Hill. We had an evening at the pub near the white water at Teesside Park recently.

In spring we'll be sorting out some runs out - we've regularly hit the yorkshire dales, pennines etc. and we're probably going to hook up with the North West and Yorkshire bunch at some point.

Open and amenable to suggestions, especially as we start moving to lighter nights etc.

·
Registered
6,298 Posts
...If any of you would be up for it i normaly have a meet at tesside park with few diff forums cars that turn up are civic, evo's, scooby's, skyline, mg tf zr zs, and some out the ordinary...
Hi kane, I pop over to Teesside park on a wednesday every now and then when me car is on the road. :)

do u live in teesside?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The only reason I go to Teesside Park nowadays is to go to mothercare......! What's your 156 look like Kane? I live in Norton so might see you about.
check my thread out of a newbi section...

iv just sold the alfa.. im mainly in my zs 180 mk2 in red there is only two in the town and there both red... lol

what car do you drive i will know if iv seen you kicking about..

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
never mind.... iv just seen your pic of the 147 lol... have you seen the alfa 147 at the pizza shop over the road from central cars he is a delivery driver... its lime green and he has modified it from the sale's bit in halfords lol

·
Registered
872 Posts
I am a member of another forum (Vagcars), Great friendly bunch in the Northeast. There are some meets coming up, the next meet is the 26th Feb at the Getpolished HQ, riverside industrial estate middlesbrough (14:00pm), also a meet held at the Windmill just of the A19 south bound (19:00pm) on the 26th March. All welcome to come along. Ime usually the only Alfa nut there.
Ime lookin 4ward to attending my first Alfa meet, work permitting. Cheer.:thumbs:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts